Saturday, April 14, 2007

Nico who?

Yes, where can one start to tell others who you are?

Personally...

I have fulfilling relationships with God, my wife Ronell, my five kids - Nicole (nearly 12), Dillon (10), Luke (7), Daniel-David (4) and Matthew (1 and a half), my father Dice and mother Luitha, friends - lots of them and many others.

Professionally...

I am a Psychologist that has been in the people development business for 19 years. I have trained managers and leaders, coached others toward more fulfilling lives, counselled others to get healing from past hurts and developed many learning programmes.

Passions...

I have a passion to facilitate processes where people can grow and become who they are born to be...

An awareness...

I have observed through the years that my way of thinking (paradigms) has a way of being different from people who think in terms of 'right' and 'wrong', black or white. That doesn't make me 'right' and them 'wrong'. Remember that!

Journey...

As we continue our dialogue (through this blog) I also hope to get to know you ... and most probably you will get to know me better.

No comments: